Pages

Monday 6 February 2017

Special Birthday

What's better way to start a blog, than a special occasion. It's my sister's birthday today! I made a special effort making this card. She loves pink and sparkles, so I picked up some paper, glitter and rhinestones and let my imagination run wild! The result - bright, sparkly and delicate, just like the birthday girl herself ( btw her name is pronounced Asha).
It's what I call a wallet card. It does not open like e usual card, instead there is a slot at the top where a card for writing a message is placed. There's also a tag, so the card slides out easily. I find the front of cards I make gets a bit heavy with all the decorations, so I came up with more practical and quite unique solution (if I say so myself).








No comments:

Post a Comment